Founded by traveller and food lover Yvette, Loving Life Loving was created in 2019 as a place for sharing her voyages and experiences. Since an early age travel has played an important role in the life of Loving Life Loving’s founder Yvette, from family holidays to working overseas to her academic life.
Yvette grew up in Northern Ireland and from a very early age enjoyed exploring new places – any opportunity for Yvette to jump on a plane and visit a new destination she will take it. Yvette created her blog as a journal for her journeys and experiences.
By day Yvette manages pilot training working with those from zero hours to 15,000 plus hours and her job takes her to Phoenix, Madrid and Brussels. Previous roles, following her undergraduate degree, BA (Hons) European Tourism, have included: Overseas Tour Representative, Ticket Agent, Cabin Crew and Senior Corporate Travel Consultant. In 2010 Yvette decided to return to academia and gain a Masters in Airline and Airport Management, then took up a position as a lecturer covering aviation on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Yvette has spent time living in France and Spain, during her time at University and following it.
Some “interesting” facts about Yvette:
- Hates feet – the first time she ventured in for a pedicure they had to stop every few minutes, thankfully that has now improved
- Loves shoes – however will not try on any designer shoes until she has had a pedicure
- Is an AVGeek – or as Finnair put it an “Aviation Superfan” when they interviewed her prior to the arrival of their A350
- Enjoys a glass or two of Champagne
- Finds baths boring – unless they have a unique view such as The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas or The Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Watches rugby and even knows the rules
For more information – check out Yvette’s responses to Twenty Questions.
So far, Loving Life Loving has visited
There are still a lot of new destinations to explore.
Where LLL have been page
5 Continents & 38 Countries Visited.
All content is based on my views and opinions. Any support, such as upgrades or sponsored travel will be disclosed (clearly marked within the title and also in the Hashtags), however this will not influence the content of the final postings. All images, were possible, are my own – taken on my iPhone X or Cannon Powershot SX40HS. Any images that have been external sourced will be clearly credited and linked back to the original post. Some creative images will have been sourced on Canva and will be clearly marked.